Hey boos! I am free of my summer teaching duties, I submitted a conference proposal, and I washed a ton of clothes and dishes this week (no joke). All in all, I’m feeling really pleased with myself. The biggest reason for that is that I’m writing this in the car on the way to Portland FOR THE LADY GAGA CONCERT. I mean, can you even? I’m honestly a wee bit afraid that I might cry (and ruin the lightning bolt I’m going to put on my face). The tickets and our two-day stay in the city are my birthday present from Husband and I’m so psyched. I’ll report back. Happy weekend!
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- omgomgomg they KNOW ME (and all of the rest of you tab hoarders): Tabagotchi buff.ly/2wANdIM https://t.co/dTrVdIUZ3v 3 hours ago
- In case you haven't hit your daily ick quota yet: The Uncomfortable by Katerina Kamprani buff.ly/2fuHmz1 https://t.co/PxpXMe4in4 16 hours ago
- "I want to use Facebook on my own terms, not theirs." buff.ly/2y9cr25 #antiuxpatterns #uxdesign #facebook 20 hours ago
- New study shows people forget ab natural disasters really quickly (+ don't connect them w/beliefs on climate change) buff.ly/2xfCqao 23 hours ago
- RT @OwlsAsylum: Racism is not about "hate", per se. It is about hierarchies...I can like you and create conditions for you to remain my sub… 1 day ago