Hey boos! I am free of my summer teaching duties, I submitted a conference proposal, and I washed a ton of clothes and dishes this week (no joke). All in all, I’m feeling really pleased with myself. The biggest reason for that is that I’m writing this in the car on the way to Portland FOR THE LADY GAGA CONCERT. I mean, can you even? I’m honestly a wee bit afraid that I might cry (and ruin the lightning bolt I’m going to put on my face). The tickets and our two-day stay in the city are my birthday present from Husband and I’m so psyched. I’ll report back. Happy weekend!
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- Fist bumps for all my fellow control freaks, but we gotta get our blood pressure under control.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- "[YouTube's] algorithm seems to have concluded that people are drawn to content that is more extreme than what they… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- I read about this a while back in Bloomberg BW, but this write up brought so much life to the phenomenon. El Paquet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @FilmQuarterly: The dynamic duo of Kristen Warner and Racquel Gates share their thoughts on #BlackPanther for FQ fb.me/O0WNqnOW 1 week ago
- Why won’t robots replace humans entirely? Because of dirty corners like this one: #roombafail #uximmersion #uxi2018 https://t.co/Ub1EJ8GYM4 2 weeks ago