Hey boos! I am free of my summer teaching duties, I submitted a conference proposal, and I washed a ton of clothes and dishes this week (no joke). All in all, I’m feeling really pleased with myself. The biggest reason for that is that I’m writing this in the car on the way to Portland FOR THE LADY GAGA CONCERT. I mean, can you even? I’m honestly a wee bit afraid that I might cry (and ruin the lightning bolt I’m going to put on my face). The tickets and our two-day stay in the city are my birthday present from Husband and I’m so psyched. I’ll report back. Happy weekend!
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- 😍😍😍 twitter.com/kristenwarner/… 20 hours ago
- RT @kristenwarner: LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL ASS MAP. MERRY CRISMUS Y'ALL. twitter.com/TeddyAmen/stat… 20 hours ago
- RT @AlGiordano: 1.Just spoke with a source in the Mobile (AL) County NAACP. Here are some things that are happening today on the ground in… 20 hours ago
- RT @lsarsour: I keep telling y'all, #TrustBlackWomen #FollowBlackWomen #RightSideOfHistory https://t.co/WNRdvTZSTB 20 hours ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: If Jones wins, this will be the story. twitter.com/redistrict/sta… 20 hours ago