Hey boos! I am free of my summer teaching duties, I submitted a conference proposal, and I washed a ton of clothes and dishes this week (no joke). All in all, I’m feeling really pleased with myself. The biggest reason for that is that I’m writing this in the car on the way to Portland FOR THE LADY GAGA CONCERT. I mean, can you even? I’m honestly a wee bit afraid that I might cry (and ruin the lightning bolt I’m going to put on my face). The tickets and our two-day stay in the city are my birthday present from Husband and I’m so psyched. I’ll report back. Happy weekend!
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- 😩😩😩 twitter.com/kristenwarner/… 3 days ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: A man is killing strangers bc a woman rejected him but please tell me more about how women are too emotionally volatile… 5 days ago
- Stellar line up this week: Ladies that UX, unconscious bias, dream UX job + more mailchi.mp/uxdesign/ladie… 5 days ago
- Hey, @saab007, I'm working on an app for travelers and would love for you to share your expertise. Do you have a few minutes later today? 😊 1 week ago
- RT @leftyjennyc: Tomorrow on I-85. Who needs infrastructure bills passed, amirite? https://t.co/WLcbenDMTw 3 weeks ago