I know there’s been a lot of hair obsession on here lately, and maybe this will be the last of it. Let’s hope. I’m still adjusting to the new cut and not totally sure how to style it yet, but I’ll keep practicing and call my stylist (her suggestion!) if I need back-up. I have my husband to thank for playing photographer this morning.
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- #3, 5, and 8 are HOME RUNS. "10 Tricks to Appear Smart During Meetings" thecooperreview.com/10-tricks-to-a… #appearsmart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @everywhereist: If a couple delivers a baby at a hospital can they get free healthcare for life twitter.com/ABC7/status/10… 14 hours ago
- Thanks for such an inspiring and useful talk @MailChimp today @ @ruchowdh! #datascience #AIethics 2 days ago
- RT @kristenwarner: We needed a win. twitter.com/ACLU/status/10… 5 days ago
- RT @ItsDanSheehan: Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s grand reward for a lifetime of service is a bunch of teens tweeting at her every day about how she… 5 days ago