I know there’s been a lot of hair obsession on here lately, and maybe this will be the last of it. Let’s hope. I’m still adjusting to the new cut and not totally sure how to style it yet, but I’ll keep practicing and call my stylist (her suggestion!) if I need back-up. I have my husband to thank for playing photographer this morning.
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- 😍😍😍 twitter.com/kristenwarner/… 20 hours ago
- RT @kristenwarner: LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL ASS MAP. MERRY CRISMUS Y'ALL. twitter.com/TeddyAmen/stat… 20 hours ago
- RT @AlGiordano: 1.Just spoke with a source in the Mobile (AL) County NAACP. Here are some things that are happening today on the ground in… 20 hours ago
- RT @lsarsour: I keep telling y'all, #TrustBlackWomen #FollowBlackWomen #RightSideOfHistory https://t.co/WNRdvTZSTB 20 hours ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: If Jones wins, this will be the story. twitter.com/redistrict/sta… 20 hours ago