I adore this Stella McCartney lace jacket. I think it’s equal parts sophistication and edge. I first noticed it on Rumer Willis, but Rachel McAdams was photographed in it only a couple of days later. I couldn’t decide who I thought wore it better. I was leaning toward McAdams, but wondered if it was only because of my penchant for skirts and my general distaste for Rumer. A neutral third party decided it all. The model on Vogue‘s feature on McCartney’s Resort 2010 collection, Anouck Lepere, wears it better than both of them. Done and done.
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- RT @ReginaMalloy: I just registered for Taming the Wild West ti.to/kim.crayton.ll… Discount expires soon! #weRiseTech 4 days ago
- RT @WeRiseConf: Closing out #WeRiseTech with @WWCAtl Directors. Thx to our speakers, sponsors, volunteers & host @Loudermilk_Ctr. We'll see… 4 days ago
- RT @MelanieCrissey: Thank you sooo much @WeRiseConf for giving me the chance to tell my story. Overwhelmed by the supportive energy at #wer… 4 days ago
- RT @ratracegrad: Want more women in tech start with teaching the moms. Tech4moms does exactly that. Love hear at we rise #WeRiseTech https:… 4 days ago
- RT @WeRiseConf: An around of 👏🏻 for our wonderful #werisetech speakers. Thank you for sharing all the great experiences to our attendees! #… 4 days ago