I adore this Stella McCartney lace jacket. I think it’s equal parts sophistication and edge. I first noticed it on Rumer Willis, but Rachel McAdams was photographed in it only a couple of days later. I couldn’t decide who I thought wore it better. I was leaning toward McAdams, but wondered if it was only because of my penchant for skirts and my general distaste for Rumer. A neutral third party decided it all. The model on Vogue‘s feature on McCartney’s Resort 2010 collection, Anouck Lepere, wears it better than both of them. Done and done.
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- 😩😩😩 twitter.com/kristenwarner/… 4 days ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: A man is killing strangers bc a woman rejected him but please tell me more about how women are too emotionally volatile… 6 days ago
- Stellar line up this week: Ladies that UX, unconscious bias, dream UX job + more mailchi.mp/uxdesign/ladie… 6 days ago
- Hey, @saab007, I'm working on an app for travelers and would love for you to share your expertise. Do you have a few minutes later today? 😊 1 week ago
- RT @leftyjennyc: Tomorrow on I-85. Who needs infrastructure bills passed, amirite? https://t.co/WLcbenDMTw 3 weeks ago