I adore this Stella McCartney lace jacket. I think it’s equal parts sophistication and edge. I first noticed it on Rumer Willis, but Rachel McAdams was photographed in it only a couple of days later. I couldn’t decide who I thought wore it better. I was leaning toward McAdams, but wondered if it was only because of my penchant for skirts and my general distaste for Rumer. A neutral third party decided it all. The model on Vogue‘s feature on McCartney’s Resort 2010 collection, Anouck Lepere, wears it better than both of them. Done and done.
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- RT @bellakmartinez2: southerners: this snow is so pretty! northerners: this isn't even a real snow- just you wait. i was born in an igloo a… 2 days ago
- RT @matociquala: This is just to say I have given your future to the top 10th of the 1%. I know you were probably planning on school Wh… 1 week ago
- This is a genius and important piece of work. I’m so happy to see it in print! twitter.com/kristenwarner/… 1 week ago
- omg "One of my eyebrows is raised in the photo to show that I’m inquisitive. The other one is just regular, to show… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @zeynep: I’m hiring a postdoc to work with me on social implications of AI. Technical/CS background (especially within the ML cluster) p… 1 week ago