I adore this Stella McCartney lace jacket. I think it’s equal parts sophistication and edge. I first noticed it on Rumer Willis, but Rachel McAdams was photographed in it only a couple of days later. I couldn’t decide who I thought wore it better. I was leaning toward McAdams, but wondered if it was only because of my penchant for skirts and my general distaste for Rumer. A neutral third party decided it all. The model on Vogue‘s feature on McCartney’s Resort 2010 collection, Anouck Lepere, wears it better than both of them. Done and done.
My Fancy-Pants Academic Bloghttp://chelseabullock.wordpress.com/
- Trust Auntie Chelsea on this one: forget massages and bags. Global Entry/TSA Pre-check is the best gift you can give yourself. #travel 3 days ago
- Build cities for EVERYONE: Can’t Get There From Here buff.ly/2yn6Shv #accessibility #mobility #designforeveryone #sidewalks 4 days ago
- What Designing For The Homeless Can Teach Us About Designing For Anyone buff.ly/2xkibZd 4 days ago
- Facebook Silences Rohingya Reports of Ethnic Cleansing buff.ly/2xjeenn #designethics #digitalethics #peoplefirst 4 days ago
- The great nutrient collapse #climatechange #globalwarming #foodscience #botany #agriculture #nutrition buff.ly/2xk3jtT 4 days ago